Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pull up a chair, or two

After I had my son the postpartum hormones made me feel crazy. I had some major anxiety there for a while and one of the main things I worried about was that people would come over to our house and have nowhere to sit! So, for a little while there I was buying lots of chairs at yard sales. I still can't get out of that habit. Here are a couple of chairs I got at a sale. I've looked everywhere possible for the before pics. I did take them, but so sad that I can't find them. Oh and I got both chairs for $5!

The chairs were honey colored wood and the cushions were a very dirty gold fabric. Here is the after...













2 comments:

Victoria said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Can't believe those nasty ugly chairs turned out so beautifully. Kinda like the ugly stepsister got a makeover. ;)

Christina said...

Megster---these are just beautiful. I *can* imagine what they looked like before and you have the eye to turn uggg to fabulous. Great job.