Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunshine go away today...

I might just be the last person to realize that hanging curtains above and beyond the window makes it look like you have bigger windows and actually makes the room look bigger. There's another good reason for doing this. If you work the night shift like I do, the curtains being further away from the edge of the window keeps more light out when you close them. Good for sleeping during the day. It also creates a relaxing environment for naps even if you aren't nocturnal. I also changed the curtain rods and painted the room blue. I'm typing this ahead of time and scheduling it to be posted. When it goes out I might just be having a baby! Here's my before and after.





1 comment:

Christina said...

Makes a difference!!! I also love the pale blue. Beautiful w/your curtains and bedding.